Monday, September 12, 2005

Welcome To The Show!


MARC SAVANT -

SEPTEMBER 12, 2005 - The deal fell through so now, for the time being, I am a host without a home. It was an inspiring experience for me and I am sad that it did not continue as was promised to me. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks again to all you folks around the world who made it so worthwhile! We'll find each other in the universe again. Blessed Be!




NOVEMBER 18, 2004 - The show has been picked up and is slated to return within a few weeks, if not sooner, according to network management. Following the last broadcast (Prof. Dale Carpenter), guests for the weeks following have been postponed pending rescheduling. Thank you for your understanding. My most sincere apologies to each and every guest and to our listeners as well.

HOWEVER, Fear NOT!! Especially Listeners, Cathy in KS, Eddie In NY, Kerry in Australia, Jean-Pierre in Montreal, Jeff in FL, Dean in GA and Charlie In NJ and Carol in NJ...negotiations are underway for a new incarnation ASAP, on an exciting network. I promise to keep you all posted.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE for updates as they become available!! A network has been chosen and negotiations are being finalized with the goal of a launch ASAP!!! Phenomenal! Please check back often for updates! I suggest once per week.

In the interim you can send IM's
to "queernationshow" on AOL
or e-mail to:
queernationshow@aol.com (this e-addy is expected to change upon completion of negotiations), so please send an e-mail to be added to our network change notification list! I am SOOOO excited!!!!! I KNOW you will be too!


Boycott For Equality



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby...you show rocked. You are so mellow but there IS a fire in your tone that let's people know that you are no punk ass. Hurry back.
Hurry back!

Kerry in Australia.

kwiseone@oznet.com.au

5:21 AM  
Blogger savvyLiving!™ with Marcinho Savant said...

Yes I did.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kevyn said...

Hello.

I am a blogger interested in resurrecting the Queer Nation political movement. I know that you have the address queernation.blogspot.com and would like to ask if you are still utilizing it or if you would be willing to give it up for another Queer political and social action blog? I know that you haven't posted for a while but I also know that it is for a show that you are trying to get going again so, if you are using the page then I will totally understand that you are not willing to give it up, however, if you are not would you consider turing it over to another Queer blogger?

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

12:35 AM  
Anonymous marcinho savant said...

Thank you for asking about the use of the name/site. Though it is taking FAR longer than anyone expected, I still intend to resurrect the show in the future, so, if you wouldn't mind, I'm not quite ready to relinquish the name at this time.

I thank you for your understanding!
Marcinho

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home